Sunday, January 27, 2013

How much weight can I lose?

You can lose as much as your mind lets you though that is anorexia.

It doesn't matter HOW much you lose , you should take it at a reasonable pace because too much weight lost too fast is dangerous for everyone.

Just do what your planning to but don't eat Asian food. It's in their genes to be naturally skinny as well. Improve your diet by having more fruit and veg (disgusting, I know) or you could eat Quorn tm sometimes instead of meat. Portion size is also important.

Some facts:
-People who count calories lose more weight.
-Drinking 7-8 glasses of water will help you lose weight
-Chewing your food slower will make you eat less.

Do you have a question ? Subscribe in the newsletter. You will get my Email. Contact me 
Newsletter : Recive my new articles by Email

Name:
Email:

No comments:

Post a Comment